ABOUT THE FUNCTION
Are you ready for the next step in your career? We at evidantly are seeking a cybersecurity architect.We are specialized in Cyber Security, Risk Reduction and mitigation and Information Security.
In this ever daunting field we believe that knowledge and intelligence will be the deciding factor. We stimulate learning and there is much room for development by the fast growing organization with professional colleagues. We take the development of our colleques serious and stimulate them to push for boundairies.
You are going to fulfill a very important role as a Security Architect and enhance the (digital) security of major clients such in the Finance, Defence Telecom and Law. With your expert knowledge of Cyber Security, relevant methods and techniques and soft skills you help our clients by identifying, analyzing and sorting out the information. Together with the IT and business information services you realize security in all components. You do this by translating the applicable security frameworks and / or standards to a concrete set of effective measures. In addition, you have a view on the interplay of organizational, procedural and technical measures which together provide the necessary reliability for the client organization. You are also able to advise on risk-based on the order in which these measures are arranged and can respond flexibly to new or changing threats.
- identifying cyberrisks and threats;
- identifying vulnerabilities in (new) technologies and solutions;
- advising on and supervising the implementation of security measures aimed at both business and IT;
- evaluate the effectiveness of implemented joint actions;
- create research reports and evaluations based on findings;
- advising (higher) management on how to get in control;
- underpin investment decisions;
- create project proposals for the acquisition of new orders;
- training employees in customer-focused IT and awareness.
You are a professional in medior / senior level, overlooking consequences and implications of new developments in your field. You show your proactive and extracts energy from collaboration with multiple disciplines.
You are people-oriented, results-oriented and innovative and have a passion for everything related to your field, Cyber Security, has to do. This passion makes you inspiration to clients and colleagues. From your passion you will continue to develop yourself within your field. You work independently or together with your colleagues on major projects. And of course you have an eye for new (business) opportunities with the clients and the ambition to expand these opportunities.
- a university or university education, such as Industrial Engineering or Computer Science;
- At least 3 years relevant experience as an Architect in the field of cyber security;
- including knowledge of BIR, BIG, ISO 2700x, COBIT, OWASP, ISF, NIST;
- knowledge of security techniques and tooling;
- knowledge of standard IT components, IT solutions and their potential vulnerabilities;
- possibly CISSP, CISM, CISA;
- You have a strong personality and you have well-developed consulting skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and can express yourself well in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will be part of a united and motivated team that delivers industry-leading, comprehensive and innovative jobs. Innovation is central. Therefore, the team is constantly working on research and development, education, training and personal development. Within the team can grow into roles as Enterprise Architect or trusted advisor on CxO level.
We regularly organize (in) formal Cybersecurity events where you work on team building, acquainted with the latest techniques and where you share the main developments with colleagues.. We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself in our Academy or with one of our research partners in Delft or San Francisco.
- We offer a competitive salary
- a permanent contract with a year-end bonus added personal bonus, determined based on results;
- excellent facilities for flexible working including a laptop and SIM card;
- contributory pension;
If you're interested and you believe you meet this description, please send your application in PDF Info@ evidantly.com. Equip your C.V. a current passport, with a (brief) motivation, citing the function name
More information? Please contact us.