FORENSIC IT SPECIALISTS
ABOUT THE FUNCTION
Evidantly we are seeking for forensic IT professionals that are ready for the next step in their career. Evidantly is a cybersecurity firm that specializes in risk reduction. Within our organization there are lots of opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge and we stimulate and challenge you accordingly. As a forensic computer specialist you are deployed within our clients in often critical environments.
As a specialist, clients expect you to take the lead in forensic investigations and you work independant under timestrain to deliver important results. You analyse and prioritize the client requests and act accorindingly. Your responsibility is the digital investigations part and you do that using specific forensic methods and procedures. The seized material can contain computers or data. This data can be structured or unstructered. As a investigative lead we expect you to decide how to approach the assignment. The scope can vary, but often focuses on fraudulent behaviour with criminal intent.
- You have at least a minimum of one Forensic SANS certification
- You have a moral and ethical core and a strong sense of workethics in business and informationsecurity and act accordingly
- You have a bachelor or university degree
- Minimal of 5 years relevant workexpercience regarding forensics
- Knowledge of leading operating platforms, software languages, networks, databases, cryptography and datascience
- Experience with forensic toolkits , JSON, Ajax
- Proven knowledge with desiging and implementing algoritms.
- You are a extrovert communicator.
- You are analytical and can keep independent view on complex problems and challenges, and knows that purpose and flexible resolving to act;
WHAT WE OFFER
- An alternate function: at various major clients; and engaging internal security projects;
- A unique opportunity to help build the organization:
- An excellent salary with lots of training and growth opportunities tailored to your situation;
- A lease car, laptop, smartphone and an excellent pension scheme;
- An entrepreneurial company culture where we assume the responsibilities of others and to learn from each other.
If you're interested and you believe you meet this description, please send your application in PDF firstname.lastname@example.org. Equip your C.V. a current passport, with a (brief) motivation, citing the function name
More information? Please contact us.